About On Side Restoration
Superior restoration begins with experience
On Side Restoration Services is one of Canada’s leading and privately owned restoration companies. Since 1979, we have been on your side, earning trust and credibility among clients and business to business partners along the way. Restoring damaged homes and businesses and often, the contents within, 24-hours a day 365 days a year, is what we do.
Our continued success has allowed significant growth. Today, we operate branches coast to coast from Victoria BC to St. John’s Newfoundland. These branches are equipped to handle various restoration issues from beginning to end. In the event of a major tragedy, they can work together sharing resources, ensuring all emergencies are handled efficiently and with the utmost care.
With over 300 emergency response vehicles, over 675 experienced and certified staff members and 3500 + pieces of specialty equipment, On Side has produced the most capable, dependable and skilled emergency response group in the industry. Not only do we have the size to respond in times of large catastrophe, we have the technology and a commitment to adapt. On Side continues to lead the industry in adaptation and in the integration of new technologies.
- We are the first to have dedicated portable equipment trailers that are fully stocked ready to meet any emergency requirement on a moment’s notice.
- We are the first restoration company to introduce an in-house 24/7 call center, answering calls day and night, able to dispatch immediately!
- We are the first restoration company to introduce a web based, interactive claims tracking site to our business to business clients, keeping everyone a breadth of what is going on with a loss anytime, anywhere.
- We were the first restoration company in BC to receive a Certificate of Recognition for safety excellence.
- We were the first to deploy Bio-Reveal to the field in western Canada (an instant feedback test regarding levels of contamination of a surface).
- We were the first restoration firm to implement in-house asbestos remediation under the new asbestos guidelines.
- We are the first to develop our own fully accredited in-house asbestos testing laboratory.
- We are a charter and founding member of the BC Association of Restoration Contractors.
We have the experience, knowledge and resources to effectively address any loss big or small as a one stop shopping experience. We have earned trust and credibility among clients and our business to business partners through being open and making client care a priority!