The Supervisors for Client Support Service (Supervisor CSS) at On Side is responsible for ensuring that Xactimate/Xactanalysis and Symbility support is always available. The Supervisors of CSS lead the Client Support Services team, while performing advanced administrative duties, training, communicating and ensuring the work gets done!
Supervisor CSSs are responsible for:
- Leading, directing, developing, and evaluating performance of the CSS team
- Provides training on Xactimate/Xactanalysis and Symbility support functions
- Reviewing estimates
- Assisting with the resolution of non-compliant estimates
- Support, advise and Implements action plans, in response to customer needs
- Update protocol documentation
- Technical support and administration related to Xactimate/XactAnalysis
- Providing support on various On Side CSS efforts to achieve a superior customer experience
What you bring:
- Canadian Permanent Resident/Citizen or legal authorization to work in Canada
- Fully bilingual (English/French)
- 3-5+ years providing excellent administrative work
- High level of IT literacy and the ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Familiarity with Xactimate/Xactanalysis and Symbility
- Evidence of being able to work with competing high priorities
- 2+ years supervising or managing people
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude!
- A background providing excellent customer service.
- Clean criminal record
Other stuff that’ll help you get the most of this opportunity:
- Experience in an Xactimate/Symbility environment
- Background in restoration or insurance
This position allows for work in any location in Canada that On Side Restoration has a branch.