On Side Restoration is seeking an eClaim Help to join our Quebec Region. The eClaim Help performs advanced administrative duties requiring relevant skills, experience, knowledge of the company’s policies and practices, as well as having the ability to train and supervise others in these policies, practices and system usage. Follows and maintains the 5S culture and mindset.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
On Side Restoration Services Ltd is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Inquiries can be made with the hiring manager or by contacting Human Resources Department.
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement
- Reviews, monitors and actions requests to “eClaimhelp”
- Provides back up and support when required for the PMA group
- Provides assistance in the utilization of technology which includes testing new systems and supports in the training of users
- Provides assistance in the closure on previous PM files and/or PMs requiring additional review
- Conducts reoccurring meetings to assist PM and PMAs with updating of key performance Indicators as requires
- Ensures all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal and external claims system
- Reviews and uploads estimates compliant with customer protocols using estimating programs
- Reviews external invoicing for compliance as assigned
- Assists with procurement, distribution, and management of On Side apparel
- Assist with marketing events
- Assists with procurement, distribution, and management of marketing promotional items
- Provides training to both PM and PMA groups
- Provides direction or support in other areas as requested/required
Qualification and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ work experience in an administrative role or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- High level of IT literacy and the ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Strong clerical skills, which includes a minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- Intermediate computer skills required, proficiency with Microsoft outlook and Excel
- Strong understanding of WCB and insurance requirements for vendors as outlined by On Side Restoration’s company policies.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional listening comprehensive skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deal with sensitive business information in confidential and professional manner
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to be adaptive to the working environment as well as the individual needs of others
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing demands and deadlines
- Ability to take initiative to liaise with other department and/or external sources
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive about seeking solutions and processes to improve operations
- An aptitude for training and instructing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrates corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Demonstrates support for innovation and organizational change
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.