On Side Restoration is seeking an Internal Estimator (Bilingual – English and French) to join the Client Support Services (CSS) department in Montreal East team. The Internal Estimator will be working alongside our Project Managers and Assistants to ensure all Xactimate estimates are completed correctly and on time with all required documentation. Ensures quality and compliance with customer protocols and service level agreements in relation to external estimating programs
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- Ensure all drawings and line items are completed accurately following company specific protocols
- Ensure all Xactimate estimate documentation is accurate
- Xactimate estimates are to be drafted/reviewed/uploaded in a timely manner
- Daily claim reviews to be completed in order for on time uploading
- Ensure proper documentation is uploaded to Xactanalysis as per company specific protocols
- Conducts meetings with both Project Managers and Project Manager Assistants to review Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as required to ensure all assignments are up to date and all protocols are being met
Qualification and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years office experience
- Experience with Xactware software required, additional training will be offered.
- Experience in Restoration Industry is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Skills and competences:
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- High-level of multi-tasking
- Need to think independently although there are established processes and directions in place
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!