On Side Restoration is seeking a Call Center Agent (Full-Time) to join our Vancouver team. You will be working to ensure all customer inquiries are answered to in a friendly and professional manner. Ensures quality and compliance with customer protocols and service level agreements in relation to On Side’s commitment to Excellent Customer Experience.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- You’ll be working with our customers, by setting up their requests for restoration through Voice (Phone) and Email.
- Creating E-files for customers by taking the details of the property Damage and communicating them to the Branch Offices.
- Maintain effective and timely communications with all internal/external stakeholders to achieve project deliverables.
- Answering the phones courteously, with our Company Greeting and be the Brand ambassador of On Side.
- Efficiently handling Customer Emergencies for any water, flood, fire or mould damage and build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to internal and external customers by using the right technology tools.
- Coordinating Site keys with the Vancouver field Staff.
- Servicing our Strata Client Emergency Calls and sending incident reports to the property managers.
- Handle or escalating complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Qualification and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant training courses/experience, with post-secondary education in a business discipline preferred.
- 2-3 year experience in a customer support role.
- Efficiency to work with various web based applications.
- Flexible to 40hr work week with shifts as per business requirements within a 24×7 environment
Skills and competences
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English). Additional language is an asset.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Technology Savvy as we work with wed based application.
- Ability to multi task in a dynamic environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve through root cause analysis and implementation of sustainable solutions
- Strong problem solving/communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Demonstrate support for innovation and organizational change
- Ability to organize work
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading restoration companies. We respond 24/7 to emergencies affecting residential and commercial properties. We differentiate ourselves through our people and our commitment to excellent customer service, and through industry leading proprietary software. Since 1979, we have expanded to 21 branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. We have a Team of over 700+ experienced and certified staff members, with over 300 emergency response vehicles, and 5,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.