On Side Restoration, a rapidly growing Canadian organization with 32 branches and over 1100 employees, is looking for a Project Manager for the Laval branch.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading restoration companies. We respond 24/7 to emergencies affecting residential and commercial properties. We differentiate ourselves through our people and our commitment to excellent customer service, and through industry leading proprietary software. Since 1979, we have expanded to 33 branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. We have a Team of over 1,100+ experienced and certified staff members, with over 300 emergency response vehicles, and 5,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
On Side Restoration Services Ltd is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Inquiries can be made with the hiring manager or by contacting Human Resources Department.
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders to establish clear expectations for all phases of the work to be performed
- Perform site inspections and accurately record required emergency and repair work details
- Ensure the preparation of accurate quotations
- Be available to respond to 24-hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls during on call status
- Create and execute project schedules using proprietary software and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Effectively apply our methodology and company protocols
- Manage existing client relationships and foster and grow new relationships with industry partners
- Consistently meet or exceed industry monitored KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with our internal operations team in a respectful and professional manner to direct and manage all aspects of the restoration work
Project Accounting & Financing Management
- Manage project budget/estimate
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing for each project
- Work with your team to follow up with outstanding receivables
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience within the restoration or construction industries
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Xactimate is required, successfully preparing residential and commercial estimates for a variety of insurer profiles; – Level 2 certification or equivalent industry experience is preferred
- Level 2 certification or equivalent industry experience is preferred
- IICRC Certifications, minimum Water Damage Restoration (WRT)
- Experience using MS Outlook, Word & Excel required.
Skills and competences:
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and as a member of a team
- Time management with an emphasis on communicating clear and realistic expectations
- Embrace and share On Side Restorations core values and leadership practices
- Focus on the team and helping others to achieve common goals.
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.