On Side Restoration is seeking a bilingual (English and French) Contact Center Team Coordinator (Full-Time) to join our team. This position is based remotely. You will be working in our Call Center to ensure all customer inquiries are answered to in a friendly and professional manner. Ensures quality and compliance with customer protocols and service level agreements in relation to On Side’s commitment to Excellent Customer Experience. Ensures quality and compliance with customer protocols and service level agreements in relation to On Side’s commitment to Excellent Customer Experience.
- Work with the team to continuously improve, developing top talent and fostering a positive environment.
- Assists with training & coaching the Call Centre Team to efficiently and effectively process all customer queries and reaching for excellence in customer experience. Assists our Team & Clients, to ensure their requests for restoration through Voice (Phone) and Email are followed quickly and thoroughly.
- Maintain effective and timely communications with all internal/external stakeholders to achieve project deliverables.
- Work with the team members on the queues and be the subject matter expert.
- Asist the team in achieving KPIs and motivate team to follow the correct procedures.
- Manage multiple priorities and responsibilities, effectively organizing day to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Provide assistance to the including escalations and training assistance. Leads by example.
- Answering the phones courteously, with our Company Greeting and be the Brand ambassador of On Side
- Efficiently handling Customer Emergencies for any water, flood, fire or mold damage and build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to internal and external customers by using the right technology tools
- Servicing our Strata Client Emergency Calls and sending incident reports to the property managers
- Handling or escalating complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Manage employee schedules, vacation and timekeeper entries
- Manage shift adherence/compliance
- 3 years progressive coaching experience.
- Proficiency in both languages is required, English and French.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a dynamic work environment that requires high performance to business objectives balanced with a positive engaging, exciting culture.
- Customer Service Expert: strong commitment and deep understanding of skills and behaviours required to ensure a strong customer experience
- Training and Facilitation: able to teach and facilitate learning to large groups adapting approach to address a variety of learning styles and test for understanding.
- Team Leadership: strong understanding of team building and ability to foster credibility as a leader by acting as a role model and inspiring others to high levels of performance.
- Teamwork: ability to work collaboratively within a team and able to build strong relationships outside of immediate reporting structure
- Communication: strong written and verbal skills with an ability to adapt to audience
- Flexibility in hours of work to ensure requirements of team and business are met
- Thorough understanding of systems, processes and procedures preferred
- College diploma or University degree an asset
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
On Side Restoration Services Ltd is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Inquiries can be made with the hiring manager or by contacting Human Resources Department.
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.