On Side Restoration is seeking an EClaim Help person to join our team. The EClaim Help group entails helping eClaim users, supporting the Project Administration (PA) team and various other administrative tasks. While supporting the organization in a professional upbeat manner.
EClaim Help is responsible for:
• Reviews, monitors and actions requests to “eClaimhelp”
• Provides back up and support when required for the PA team
• Provides assistance in the utilization of technology which includes testing new systems and supports in the training of users
• Ensures all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal and external claims system
• Reviews external invoicing for compliance as assigned
• Provides training to internal stakeholders
• Provides direction or support in other areas as requested/required.
What you bring:
• 3-5 years’ work experience in an administrative role
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work well under pressure, independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail while multitasking
• Superior communication skills
• The EClaim Help position allows for work in any location that has an On Side branch location.
What’s in it for you?
We’re an established company in a growing industry and we need awesome people! We WANT you to be fulfilled by your work, we WANT you to enjoy the people you work with and we WANT to provide you with learning and advancement opportunities. We also love that we’re able to provide an employee assistance program, excellent health plan which includes extended medical (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, vision, and more!) dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
We provide on the job training with opportunity for development—promotions and national career movement are yours for the taking (well, with a few months under your belt). At On Side we work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Get on our side!
Both major weather disasters and minor accidents involving water, fire, and more happen every day, and in our industry this is how we keep busy, restoring properties 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Mother Nature usually doesn’t wait for an invitation, but we’re in the business of dealing with party crashers, and we’ve done it for over 40 years!
We have branches from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland and (almost) everywhere in between. Our fantastic team of over 1,350 employees stretches far and wide across Canada, and we’re growing—YOU could be the next great addition!