Compensation: $65,000-S75,000 /year (full-time / permanent)
***To submit a complete application, please ensure you provide answers to the mandatory questions listed at the end of this posting.***
The Executive Assistant role at On Side requires a highly organized professional with the finesse to handle the complexities of supporting our executive team in Calgary and Vancouver. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the executive office, contributing to the success and effectiveness of our leadership.
· Comprehensive executive support services, managing tasks ranging from intricate to routine, such as:
o Expense account reconciliation
o Coordination of multiple complex schedules using Outlook and Teams
o Strategic travel arrangements, considering timing and traveler needs
o Planning and executing company events
o Coordinating meetings, including meal arrangements as required
o Ensuring the availability of office supplies
o Assisting with in-depth file reviews as required
o Business analysis under the direction of the SVP and RVP’s
· Handling highly confidential, personal, and sensitive information with the utmost discretion
· Availability to support executive needs as required, including occasional evenings and weekends
· Providing administrative support to the Sales and Growth team
· Maintaining current and accurate information on multiple vendor credentialing platforms
· Other as needed
What you bring:
· A positive, proactive mindset with a “how can I help?” mentality
· The ability to focus on assigned tasks until completion
· Background in providing superior customer service
· Patience and adaptability in the face of rapidly changing priorities
· Creativity and a willingness to bring new ideas to all tasks
· Minimum of 1+ years of experience supporting an Executive Team
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Teams, Outlook, Excel, Visio, and Word
What’s in it for you?
We’re an established company in a growing industry and we need awesome people! We WANT you to be fulfilled by your work, we WANT you to enjoy the people you work with and we WANT to provide you with learning and advancement opportunities. We also love that we’re able to provide an employee assistance program, excellent health plan which includes extended medical (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, vision, and more!) dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
At On Side we work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Who We Are
Major weather disasters and minor accidents involving water, fire, and more happen every day, and in our industry, this is how we keep busy, restoring properties 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Mother
Nature usually doesn’t wait for an invitation, but we’re in the business of dealing with party crashers, and we’ve done it for over 40 years!
We have branches from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland and (almost) everywhere in between. Our fantastic team of over 1,800 employees stretches far and wide across Canada, and we’re growing—YOU could be the next great addition!
Required Screening Questions