On Side Restoration is seeking an Invoicing Clerk to join our Vancouver team. The Invoicing Clerk provides administrative support to ensure invoicing execution consistent with stakeholder requirements. Responsible for coordinating, preparing and submitting client invoices for multiple locations and accurately validating invoices. Follows and maintains a 5S culture and mindset.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- Maintain effective and timely communications with all internal/external stakeholders to achieve project deliverables
- Distribute all documentation to stakeholders to ensure internal/external protocol compliance
- Prepare invoicing for all clients in timely fashion
- Complete invoicing filing via Doclink
- Review outstanding AR consistent with internal process
- Provide direction or support in other areas as requested/required
- Diploma/certificate in Office Administration, 1-2 years’ work experience in an invoicing role or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Technical skills/job knowledge:
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Business writing skills
- Ability to understand and interpret oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Intermediate computer skills required, proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to type up a minimum of 55 wpm
- Restoration/construction background
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work; multi-tasking
- Good time management skills
- Strong problem solving/communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrates corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Demonstrates support for innovation and organizational change
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.