On Side Restoration is seeking a Lead, Contents to join our Grande Prairie team. The Lead, Contents must have strong and current administrative skills – excel, word, outlook.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- Inventory and pack contents of homes and businesses using portable electronic device and /or standard paperwork
- Communicate with adjusters, customers and project managers
- Tag (attaching cardboard tags and/or labels on furniture and appliances)
- Clean (according to On Side protocol) contents both in the warehouse and on sites
- Clean structures (walls, ceilings, floors)
- Manipulate contents with the utmost care and attention (protect contents with moving blankets and or other means, pack boxes and move them to another room)
- Document usage of company consumables and equipment on company provided paperwork
- Schedule and correspond for delivery and pickup of onsite storage containers as well as specialty contents handling services (electronics, artwork)
- Warehouse management, data entry, preparation of photo reports and delivery of documentation to stakeholders
- Handling of documentation for On Side to dispose of non-restorable contents
- Management of insurer salvage bid process
- Preparation of invoicing documentation for contents handling, cleaning …
Qualification and Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Preferred 2 years background in cleaning
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and available for a rotating “On Call” schedule evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds while potentially twisting and walking;
- Flexibility to work in the field as well as in an office environment
Skills and competences
- Attention to details and good communication skills in a professional environment
- Must be willing and able to follow specific instruction and direction and have a good command of English, both verbal and written
- Must work well in a team
- Strong computer and administrative skills
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time