On Side Restoration is seeking a Project Assistant to join our Duncan team.
Are you a brilliant multitasker who likes to juggle priorities while serving customers and an internal team with a smile? Are you quick to grasp new concepts and learn proprietary software supported by a 33-branch emergency restoration company? We are Canadian owned with a ‘here to help’ culture, which makes On Side a rewarding place to work.
Take a look below at the list of the coordination work you’d be orchestrating and how you could contribute to our team. If this opportunity is a fit for you please contact us.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- Assist Project Manager with the successful full cycle of assigned projects; from initiation to completion, including receipt of payment
- Ensure all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal and external claims systems
- Assist Project Manager with customer communication and interactions
- Ensure work authorization, completion certificates and all other required documents are obtained from client
- Ensure work order tasks and purchase orders are completed and uploaded in a timely manner
- Invoicing is completed accurately in line with client protocols
- Support and manage outstanding receivables
Qualification and Requirements:
- Post-secondary education and/or administrative training is an asset
- Advanced skills with MS Office 2007+ (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers. Knowledge of Xactimate software is an asset
Skills and competences:
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- Able to effectively work in a Team environment.
- Ability to multi-task / adapt to changing demands and deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- Manage sensitive information appropriately and maintain confidentiality
- Enjoys delivering excellent customer service (internal & external)
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.