On Side Restoration is looking for administrative talents for its offices in the greater Montreal area. We are located at 500 McCaffrey, ville St-Laurent, and at 11,000 Sherbrooke East, Montreal East. We will also have offices in the following cities: Laval, St-Hubert, Gatineau, Quebec City, Trois-Rivières and Sherbrooke.
The skills we are looking for:
- Professional studies in Administration / Accounting / Secretary (DEP, AEC, DEC) and / or any other training relevant to administrative management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007+ (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Internet browsers;
- French speaking is Mandatory;
- Ability to work with numbers;
- Experience in administration and / or project management.
- You have no experience but you are motivated and love challenges? We are ready to train you!
You are a multi-talented professional who wants to:
- Show your potential and reach a salary above what market offers;
- Work effectively as a team;
- Perform multiple tasks at a time and adapt to changing demands and delays;
- Manage sensitive information appropriately and maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service (both internally and externally).
- Support the Project Manager to complete cycle of assigned projects; from initiation to completion, including receipt of payment;
- Assist Project Manager in communication and customer interactions;
- Confirm that the work permit and all other required documents are obtained from the client;
- Ensure that all project documentation is accurate and uploaded in the claims systems;
- Manage tasks and purchase orders and download them according to client protocols;
- Follow up on project finances and accounting;
- Assist Branch Manager and Operations Manager as required.
- The best benefits in Canada after the probationary period;
- An above-average salary in the field of administration;
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion (Project Manager) and an exceptional salary;
- Development and training offered to employees who wish to acquire new skills.
COME AND JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM!