On Side Restoration has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to be part of the Project Management team in Red Deer.
Mentorship and training will be provided by the Branch Manager and Project Management and Project Management Assistant team.
The Project Coordinator provides support to the responsible Project Manager to plan and execute work to be completed consistent with approved Emergency & Repair scopes, gross margin targets and timelines. Provides leadership to co-workers to ensure compliance with Company protocol and process.
Manages claim activities to achieve NPS (Net Promoter Score) objectives. Follows and maintains a 5S culture and mindset.
Strategy and Vision:
- Execute project tasks through appropriate skill set and approved sub trade support consistent with scope/work order/budget information provided by the Project Manager.
- Identify scope issues and/or omissions and recommends/coordinates actions in agreement with the PM to maintain commitments to all stakeholders.
- Recommend, document and implement policies and procedures to facilitate consistent and efficient project results
- Support high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Foster a customer-focused environment
- Action recruitment, development, and evaluation performance of Operations staff
- Encourage participation in continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and sustain a Health & Safety environment focused on accident / incident reduction.
Capital Allocation and Management:
- Maintain effective and timely communications with all internal/external stakeholders to achieve project deliverables
- Ensure daily file note submissions to provide status reporting of claim progress.
- Ensure compliance with On Side protocol and process to achieve quality, cost and gross margin targets.
- Achieve business productivity, margin and cycle time targets
- Ensure daily completion of business documentation as necessary to provide optics to actual project cost through to project completion.
- Coordinate required permits to ensure compliance with provincial and municipal mandates
- Provides site direction and communicates performance opportunities to department leadership
- Ensure compliance to internal Site Safety inspection protocols
- Ensure site photos are uploaded to eClaim throughout the claim process
- Provide On Call support as required
- Manage and maintains company assets consistent with business image and expectations
- Action personal performance and appearance consistent with company policies and procedures
- Provide direction or support in other areas as requested/required
In addition to the Project Coordinator job description:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders to establish clear expectations for all phases of the work to be performed
- Perform site inspections and accurately record required emergency and repair work details
- Ensure the preparation of accurate quotations
- Be available to respond to 24 hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls during on call status
- Create and execute project schedules and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Effectively apply our methodology and company protocols
- Manage existing client relationships and foster and grow new relationships with industry partners
- Consistently meet or exceed industry monitored KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with our internal operations team in a respectful and professional manner to direct and manage all aspects of the restoration work
Qualification and Requirements:
- High School diploma; combination of relevant training courses/experience
- Water Damage Restoration (WRT)
- Fire Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Occupational Health and Safety supervisory training
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- 3 years’ experience leading teams
- Experience and knowledge in dealing with systems, budgets, internal controls, and asset management.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Lean principles and systems
- KPI (Key Performance Indicators) management
- Scope writing and floor plan creation
- Managing project budgets and estimates
- Create and execute project schedules
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Focus on supporting the overall team performance
- Profit and Loss analysis
- Problem solving
- Goal setting and career planning
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your manager / supervisor. Thank you!