On Side Restorayopm., a rapidly growing Canadian organization with 32 branches and over 1100 employees, is looking for 1 to 2 PROJECT MANAGERS for the Gatineau location.
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience within the restoration or construction industries
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Xactimate is required, successfully preparing residential and commercial estimates for a variety of insurer profiles
- Level 2 certification or equivalent industry experience is preferred
- IICRC Certifications, minimum Water Damage Restoration (WRT)
- Experience using MS Outlook, Word & Excel required
Skills and abilities:
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and as a member of a team.
- Time management with an emphasis on communicating clear and realistic expectations.
- The Project Manager responsibilities are to manage project budgets and estimates, managing both revenue and costs.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders to establish clear expectations for all phases of the work (Emergency, Contents and Rebuild) to be performed.
- Perform site inspections and accurately record required emergency and repair work details.
- Ensure the preparation of accurate quotations.
- Be available to respond to 24 hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls during on call status.
- Create and execute project schedules using proprietary software and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage existing client relationships and foster and grow new relationships with industry partners.
- Consistently meet or exceed industry monitored KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Work with our internal operations team in a respectful and professional manner to direct and manage all aspects of the restoration work.
- Social benefits after a specific probationary period
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- We also offer a healthy and safe work environment.
- Should your employment be retained, additional industry training and certification can be acquired.
- We offer extremely competitive salaries
JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM!