As we face this challenging time, On Side is continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak (Coronavirus) to ensure we continue to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees, clients and customers. Our organization continues to watch and implement the shifting recommendations of public health organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and government agencies.
On Side is proactively and reactively taking care of our employees, clients and customers by executing the following:
- Creating our COVID-19 Response Centre Committee (CRC). This is a cross-functional team of On Side’s executive leaders who meet daily to review newly available COVID-19 information, review and update our response plans, and alert employees as critical information becomes available.
- Establishing COVID-19 Guidelines for our employees, clients, partners, and subcontractors to reference and follow as required.
- Screening of all new projects via key questions to ensure that our staff and customers are not unknowingly exposed to COVID-19.
- Creating special cleaning protocols that have been deployed to our field staff to ensure they are safe and feel supported.
- Quarantining staff for 14 days when employees return home from areas outside Canada.
- Implementing social distancing recommendations. This means employees have been able to work from home; video conferencing is being used for meetings; work can only be completed in small groups even while conducting work on commercial projects.
- Continuing to rely on the knowledge of our senior leaders and field experts who are certified in Infection Control, Applied Microbial Remediation, and Trauma and Crime Scene clean up.
Should you have any questions about On Side Restoration’s COVID-19 Protocols or other health and safety challenges, please contact our COVID-19 Response Centre Committee (CRC) at at firstname.lastname@example.org or your On Side Restoration Account Manager.
For our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) decontamination services, please click here
Please be safe and stay healthy.