On Side Restoration is seeking a Call Center Support Agent (Part-Time) to join our Vancouver team. This Position is Monday to Friday, 06:30AM – 3:00PM. Since this position is part-time so candidates who could work either full week or few days a week, during these timings (06:30AM – 3:00PM) will be considered. This position is based in our Vancouver office. We maintain minimum occupancy in the office due to office and follow all provincial Covid regulations. as You will be working to ensure all customer inquiries (Internal and External) are answered to in a friendly and professional manner. Ensures quality and compliance with customer protocols and service level agreements in relation to On Side’s commitment to Excellent Customer Experience.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- You’ll be working with our customers, by setting up their requests for restoration through Voice (Phone) and Email.
- Creating E-files for customers by taking the details of the property Damage and communicating them to the Branch Offices.
- Maintain effective and timely communications with all internal/external stakeholders to achieve project deliverables.
- Answering the phones courteously, with our Company Greeting and be the Brand ambassador of On Side.
- Efficiently handling Customer Emergencies for any water, flood, fire or mould damage and build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to internal and external customers by using the right technology tools.
- Coordinating Site keys with the Vancouver field Staff.
- Servicing our Strata Client Emergency Calls and sending incident reports to the property managers.
- Handle or escalating complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Qualification and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant training courses/experience, with post-secondary education in a business discipline preferred.
- 2-3 year experience in a customer support role.
- Efficiency to work with various web based applications.
- Flexible to 40hr work week with shifts as per business requirements within a 24×7 environment
Skills and competences
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English). Additional language is an asset.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Technology Savvy as we work with wed based application.
- Ability to multi task in a dynamic environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve through root cause analysis and implementation of sustainable solutions
- Strong problem solving/communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility
- Demonstrate support for innovation and organizational change
- Ability to organize work
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.