On Side Restoration is seeking a Executive, Client Solutions to join our Calgary Corporate team. The successful candidate could work from anywhere in Alberta.
The Executive, Client Solutions will be responsible for and support the achievement of regional sales targets through the growth of our insurance, commercial and property management business segments. The Executive will manage existing clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and retention of business and will cultivate new business including the following key sectors: Insurance, Property Management, Multi-family Residential, Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Corporate Risk Management, and Corporate/Commercial.
· Promote On Side’s value proposition to current and new team members of the Client as required
· Obtain and maintain contacts of the client for account accuracy and marketing purposes (introductions, events etc)
· Assess client needs and recommend and implement strategies to increase market share and customer satisfaction.
· Liaise with On Side Regional/Branch or Operations Management to confirm that the required education/certifications of the On Side staff are being met and maintained as it relates to Client requirements ( as per service level agreements and/or key performance indicators)
· Create, facilitate and/or coordinate the delivery of various customer-focused presentations to increase market share.
· Regularly monitor Key Account Management program expectations and strategize accordingly
· Provide oversight to the administration of the customized client pages on the intranet
· Coordinate catastrophe related claims as required
· Seek out sales opportunities via market research, prospect lists, associations, etc.
· Follow up on leads: qualifying and implementing programs as confirmed
· Maintain Dynamics accounts as necessary for the benefit of the team
· Create and facilitate presentations and otherwise influence client decision-making
· Respond to various Requests For Proposal (RFP)s from Property Management and/or Private/Commercial client groups in an efficient and timely manner
· Conduct or facilitate site visits and other on/off site meetings with potential clients, dedicated Project Managers and other relevant people
· Participate in/contribute to market strategy planning nationally
Qualification and Requirements:
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in Sales & Marketing or Business Management or a combination of relevant experience
· Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP/CIP) or Canadian Risk Management (CRM) Designation an asset
· Minimum of 3 years sales/marketing/business development experience required (preferably in a related industry)
· Understanding of the Insurance and/or Property Management industries desired
· Travel Required – Flexible Scheduling/Availability for local and out-of-town travel
· Valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driver’s abstract record
Skills and Competences:
· Verbal and Written Communication skills
· Organization/Time Management
· Solution Oriented
· Strong Sense of Urgency
· Strategic Thinking
· Results Driven
· Customer Service, Networking and Relationship Building
· Understanding of the restoration business
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading restoration companies with branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. Since 2018, On Side also operates in the province of Quebec. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 10,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
On Side Restoration Services Ltd is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Inquiries can be made with the hiring manager or by contacting Human Resources Department.
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes: