On Side Restoration is seeking Project Managers to join our teams in various On Side branches across Western Canada; We currently hold openings for Project Managers in following locations: Abbotsford, Calgary, Duncan, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Kamloops, Kelowna, Kitchener, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Nanaimo, Red Deer, Squamish, Surrey, Vancouver, Vernon, Victoria.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is the nation’s leading Canadian-owned restoration company with 40 branches from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. For the past 40 years the company has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24 hour customizable emergency call centre. Experienced and certified crew operate On Side Restoration’s extensive fleet of emergency response vehicles and leverage their 13,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. On Side Restoration is a subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation (TSX: IFC).
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring…every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
How do we create a successful company in which people can develop and enjoy working together?
- Inspire people to do the things that inspire them
- Remain totally committed to our customer’s satisfaction
- Provide services of the greatest quality
- Conduct business with the highest ethics
- Invest in our people through education and continual training
- Keep a willingness and readiness to change
- Maintain active communication and support group-performance and cooperation
- Meet and exceed industry key performance indicators
“If you believe what we believe then we want to talk to you!”
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all stakeholders to establish clear expectations for all phases of the work to be performed
- Perform site inspections and accurately record required emergency and repair work details
- Ensure the preparation of accurate quotations
- Be available to respond to 24 hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls during on call status
- Create and execute project schedules using proprietary software and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Effectively apply our methodology and company protocols
- Manage existing client relationships and foster and grow new relationships with industry partners
- Consistently meet or exceed industry monitored KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with our internal operations team in a respectful and professional manner to direct and manage all aspects of the restoration work
Project Accounting & Financing Management
- Manage project budget/estimate
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing for each project
- Work with your team to follow up with outstanding receivables
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience within the restoration or construction industries
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Xactimate is required, successfully preparing residential and commercial estimates for a variety of insurer profiles; – Level 2 certification or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- Level 2 certification or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- IICRC Certifications, minimum Water Damage Restoration (WRT)
- Experience using MS Outlook, Word & Excel required.
Skills and competences:
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally;
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and as a member of a team.
- Time management with an emphasis on communicating clear and realistic expectations;
- Embrace and share On Side Restorations core values and leadership practices;
- Focus on the team and helping others to achieve common goals.
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
Please indicate if you are interested in being considered for other On Side locations and if you are willing to relocate.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.