Compensation: $105,000 – $130,000 / year (full-time / permanent)
Territory Managers at On Side provide strong leadership and support to local branch operations and project management teams. With an aim of driving profitability and providing excellent customer service, to insurance and commercial customers, the Territory Managers direct and support their teams in all aspects of the business.
Territory Managers are responsible for:
- Setting the expectation of superior customer service interactions by team members with customers.
- Provide strong support to Branch and Project Mangers to ensure sales activities, revenue expectations, and gross margin targets are being met.
- Direct Project Manager and Operations managers on workforce planning and allocation of resources.
- Drive a culture of safety, inclusivity, and profitability.
- Collaborate with the District Director/Regional Vice President to:
- Prepare, forecast, analyze and report financial performance for the territory
- Create annual budgets, and monitor results to fulfill P&L expectations in each territory
- Provide monthly operational reviews of the financial statement and accounts receivable targets
- Forecast on a monthly basis to identify significant deviations from expected revenue or costs goals defined by the budget
- Provide oversight and review of expenses to ensure they are consistent with territory goals & guidelines
- Relationship management at all levels of the business
What you bring:
- You’re a team player with excellent leadership skills
- Passion for anything you set your mind to
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and directorial abilities.
- Problem solving and priority management skills.
- Clean criminal record
Other things that will help you get the most out of this opportunity:
- You find enjoyment working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- You have an ongoing commitment to development, of yourself and your team.
- You’re willing (but not required) to travel within Canada to support cross-region Teammates. Disasters happen all over and sometimes we need to support our teams in other locations. If you’ve always wanted to travel for business, this is your chance!
- Disasters can strike at any time so after hours on-call work is a requirement.
What’s in it for you:
We’re an established company in a growing industry and we need awesome people! We WANT to start you off on a career path you’ll love, we WANT you to be fulfilled by your work and we WANT to provide you with opportunity to grow. We also love that we’re able to provide an employee assistance program, excellent health plan which includes extended medical (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, vision, and more!) dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
We provide on the job training with opportunity for development—promotions and national career movement are yours for the taking (well, with a few months under your belt). At On Side we work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Get on our side!